Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello from Cairo!


For those of you who didn't know already, I am embarking on another study abroad adventure, this time for a whole semester. I will be in Cairo, Egypt for the next few months trying to improve my Arabic skills, and hopefully have a lot of fun in the process! I finally arrived a few hours ago, so naturally I am extremely tired, but I wanted to go ahead and leave a quick post before going to bed. And of course, I will leave a picture of my dorm room before I have time to completely destroy it. Also, please don't hesitate to email me or something anytime, because it always helps ease my homesick pains to hear from my family and friends.

Here is my contact information:
Skype: virginiasparks
Email: virginias@tarheeljeep.org

1 comment:

Hannah said...

aww looks so cozy.