Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hello World!

Virginia here. I've rejuvinated this 4-year-old dormant blog in order to document the fun and exciting events of my summer study abroad program in Singapore and Thailand. (Let's just hope I actually keep up with it.) At this point in my life, I have yet to travel outside of my own time zone, or fly on an airplane, so this should be interesting. :)

Feel free to follow me through other methods as well:

Facebook: Virginia Sparks
Email: virginias@tarheeljeep.org
Twitter: http://twitter.com/virginiasparks

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Something tells me that this will not be your last time traveling or being on airplane. :)

Arielle said...

you friggin' better keep up with this blog

because I'm saving it and expect some sort of updates

Unknown said...

i like the title of your blog.